6 steps to create an affordable landing page
Web pages that serve one specific purpose are called landing pages. One of the primary purposes of landing pages is to link to digital advertisements such as Google Ads or Facebook Ads. Landing pages target specific audiences. By guiding users through the sales funnel, they help increase conversions. The message will feature a header, imagery, and text with a link targeted to the people you wish to reach. Here are the 6 simple steps to create an affordable landing page:
Set a goal for your landing page
The most common goals of your landing page include:
- Boosting brand awareness
- Providing basic information about your business
- Generating leads
- Expanding your email list
Once you know what your goal is and what you’re working towards, you can start to walk through the steps of HOW to achieve it.
Make the rig chthoice for building landing pages
It is imperative to create landing pages that are compatible with all devices (desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones).
- User-friendliness: Landing page builders must be easy to use, have visually appealing editors and should enable businesses of different industries to integrate analytics and marketing tools.
- Security: The web builder should be able to host your site and provide SSL certificates and backups.
- Customization capabilities: Some pre-made blocks or templates do not fulfill all your needs.
Select the design of the landing page
Look for landing page templates that incorporate quality design, are relevant to your business niche, and include various sections (i.e., company information, calls-to-action (CTA), forms, and testimonials). Pay attention to:
- Consistent style: Avoid using more than two or three fonts on a landing page template. Otherwise, it will look cluttered.
- Stunning buttons and forms: Ensure the top elements of the website grab visitors’ attention.
- Logical layout: Display information about your company in an orderly fashion, especially your main message, our information, and the forms and buttons.
Create a compelling title for your landing page
You should choose a title that reflects your objectives and makes your products and services clear to visitors.
You can create a powerful title by using the following techniques:
- Uniqueness: Make your offer sounds like the one that a visitor cannot miss, stressing significance and limited time.
- FOMO (Fear of Missing Out): Make your offer sounds like the one that a visitor cannot miss, stressing significance and limited time.
- Engage your audience: Make them open up about their pain points (which you can help them resolve).
- Ensure success: Make sure they believe that you can deliver the results they expect.
- Clarify your purpose: Your landing page is primarily designed to introduce your business, so explain exactly who you are on the hero screen.
Create your own unique content
You can differentiate, convey useful information to visitors, and motivate them to take action with the help of content. When it comes to search engines, Google favours websites with unique content, which is critical for landing page optimization. The text should be clear, grammatically correct, and structured logically with unique content.
Add engaging media
Your landing page can be more attractive with strategic visual content and convey the offer’s intended purpose. A video-rich site sees eighty-eight percent more time spent on it on average. Video can also be a more powerful selling tool than mere words.
Keep users on your page with these great techniques, and these steps do not require technical expertise. All the above steps can be implemented by the owner, making it affordable.